These are easy to make and are a nutrishess snack great for clean eating as well.
* 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
* 1 1/2 cups of walnuts
* 1/2 cup raw honey
* 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
* 1/2 cup dried cranberries
* 1 Tablespoon light olive oil
* 2 tablespoons flax seed
* In a food processor, pulse the oats, walnuts and flax seeds then add chocolate chips, cranberries, olive oil and honey until fully combined. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Form balls from the mixture (about 1 1/2 tablespoons each) and place them on the baking sheet. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
* These are great for a snack and super healthy.