Ever since my son was little, one of his favorite desserts has been dirt. So I decided to try a gluten free version and why I didn’t make it sooner who knows? It is so easy!
- Mix the instant pudding according to directions
- Add cool whip to pudding mixture
- Crumble 3/4 of each cookie package and mix with pudding mixture
- Crumble remaining cookies and put on top of pudding mixture refrigerate for 2 hours
- Top with gluten free gummies to decorate some people like to use the gummy worms
As always Enjoy!